Install vipre with key code – Below mentioned are the steps to install vipre with key code.
Installing VIPRE Antivirus with key code
To install VIPRE, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the following link and log in with your IAS credentials:
- Copy or write down the Vipre Key that is displayed after logging in.
- Click the link below the key to start downloading the software.
- Install the program and approve all security prompts that appear.
- When you are prompted, enter your Vipre Key in the installation window.
- You may receive a prompt that “Vipre is ready to install new software.” If so, you please follow the prompts on-screen.
After installing, check your VIPRE expiration date on the main VIPRE program window. If it is not a year from your install date, please follow the instructions below to update the subscription:
- In Vipre, click on the Help menu > Register
- You may see an option that says “I have already bought a license to Vipre”. If so, select this, if not, continue.
- Enter the product activation key you just noted in step #2.
- Your subscription should be renewed after clicking OK. You will receive updates automatically when your subscription is valid.
Where do you find the keycode?
If you bought VIPRE from the Home Shopping Network, then you can find your activation key inside the package that you received. It will be on a foldout card or a card within the jewel case that reads ‘Important: do not discard’.
Non-HSN or Online Customers:
After you made your purchase, you were emailed your activation key along with a link for downloading VIPRE. If you purchased VIPRE Internet Security, then your key will start with 405 or 485. If you bought VIPRE Antivirus then your key will start with 411 or 481.